1. When we separate the two track, the glass ball rolls up to the height. When we close the two track, the glass ball rolls down.
2. In fact, due to gravity, the center of gravity of a body tends to move downward (falling or rolling down), and its center of gravity decreases.
3. Because the two track on the slope is not parallel and has a certain angle, the center of gravity of the glass ball at the low slope of the slope is higher than that of the slope, so the glass ball will roll from the low of the slope to the high place under the action of gravity, forming a "strange slope" phenomenon.
4. But in fact, the ball does not violate the laws of nature, it is still driven by gravity from the center of gravity.
Intelligence development, hands-on brain, interest cultivation, parent-child interaction, interactive toys, senses, hand eye coordination, vision.
1. Gravity – all objects on the earth are attracted by the earth's attraction. This force is gravity.
2. The center of gravity of an object- the gravity of the parts is concentrated at one point, which is called the center of gravity of the object.
3. The center of mass of a body with uniform mass and regular shape is mostly in the center.
4. Under the action of gravity, the center of gravity moves downward and the center of gravity decreases.
1. Place the small round hole sleeve shaft on one end of the bottom plate, and the large circle angle adjuster is mounted on the other side of the bottom plate.
2. Put the operation lever on the sleeve shaft and the angle adjuster and place the ball on the joystick so that the odd slope is assembled.
1. The product is not included battery and the accessories are random. No color is specified.
2. Containing small accessories, please take care of children to avoid swallowing.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x Dual Track Strange Slope Kit Toy